Provide Liquidity (3LP - curve.fi) + Vaults
A guide on how to obtain curve.fi - 3LP TOKENS on the curve.fi Platform and deposit these assets into autofarm vaults.
For this LP token set, we need 1, 2 or all 3 of the stable coins: $DAI, $USDC, $USDT at the Polygon network. This means for example, that it is also possible to only deposit $USDT in step 6.
3) Now, head over to the curve.fi platform by clicking the asset link in the vault details:
4) After being redirected to the curve.fi platform, click the [Deposit] tab in the top of the screen:
5) When you are at the deposit page as shown below, you see the 3 assets which need to be deposited into the 3 LP vault:
6) If the option "Use maximum amount of coins available" is ticked like in this example, the amount will be automatically filled in. If this option is unticked, it is possible to manually key in the amount of tokens you want to deposit. More options are available to tick at the same time. When you have decided how much tokens you want to deposit, click the "Deposit" button.
7) If it's your first time interacting with the curve vault, you need to approve the spending of all 3 coins one by one. In between these approvals, the transaction confirmations are shown in your wallet UI. This message is shown during the approval and deposit transactions:
8) After depositing successfully, your pool share will be shown in the bottom table on the curve platform:
10) If your wallet is connected, the liquidity we have just supplied at curve will be visible:
10) Key in the amount of tokens you want to deposit in the DAI-USDC-USDT LP vault or use the "MAX" button to select the maximum available amount of tokens and click "Approve" (if it's your first time depositing inside this specific vault) and the "Deposit" button to deposit the assets:
11) After clicking deposit, the button will switch to "Depositing..." and afterwards you should see your USDT-USDC-DAI LP tokens reflected under the Deposit section alongside details such as the USD value and the % relative to the total value locked in the vault:
For steps on how to remove your LP tokens from autofarm vaults and liquidity from WaultSwap, see the following HOW-TO: