Comment on page
Provide Liquidity (PCS) + Vaults
Guide to buy $AUTO on AutoSwap, add WBNB-AUTO on PancakeSwap & LP tokens inside Autofarm Vaults
Use $BNB to swap for $AUTO tokens because that will result in the lowest slippage.
Approve swap of $BNB
2) If it's your first time interacting with AutoSwap, you will need to approve spending of $BNB, afterwards, you can swap accordingly.
Adjust the slippage tolerance to 0.1% or 0.5% to get better swap rates & avoid being front-runned by bots.
Adding AUTO-BNB Liquidity
4) Select the $AUTO and $BNB tokens and key in the number of tokens you would like to supply as liquidity and click on the "Supply" button.
5) You'll receive a breakdown of the LP tokens that you are supplying along with their relevant information. Click on "Confirm Supply" once you're ready. Once you've supplied liquidity, you should see an equivalent amount of Cake-LP in your wallet. Head on over here to deposit them into the Autofarm vaults.
6) You should see your corresponding amount of Cake-LP tokens in the balance of the respective vault (in this case, the WBNB-AUTO LP Vault). Click on the vault (down arrow) to interact with the vault.
7) Select the number of LP tokens you would like to deposit & click on the "Deposit" button. (If it's your first time interacting with that particular vault, you will need to approve the spending of your LP tokens)
8) After depositing successfully, you should see your WBNB-AUTO LP tokens reflected under the Deposit section alongside details such as the USD value and the % relative to the total value locked in the vault.
9) If at any point in time you wish to withdraw your WBNB-AUTO LP tokens from the vault, simply key in the amount of LP and the "Withdraw" button.
In addition to the dynamically optimised auto-compounding strategy employed in Autofarm vaults, liquidity providers also earn 0.17% of liquidity fees each time someone swaps the tokens that interact with your LP pair. Click here to find out more.