(TokenPocket) Bridge assets from BSC > Huobi ECO Chain (HECO)
For bridging assets from Binance Smart Chain (BSC) to Huobi ECO Chain (HECO) with TokenPocket App, you need:
- BSC Wallet from which you will bridge the assets. This wallet needs to be imported into your TokenPocket App. On this wallet you need some $BNB for transaction costs.
- HECO Wallet onto which you will bridge the assets. This wallet also needs to be imported or created on your TokenPocket App.
1) Open your TokenPocket App and open either your BSC or your HECO wallet. We will go for the newly created HECO wallet. The screen should look like this:
2) Now, at the bottom of the app, select the "Markets" tab > select the "Trade" tab on top > click the "Go Now" button on the top left Swap square:
3) When at the Token Swap page, select the "from asset" by clicking the $HT dropdown:
4) Choose the asset you would like to bridge. In this example we will go for BUSD(BSC):
5) A pop up will appear in which you can select the BSC wallet which you want to use to bridge the assets:
6) Now, click the USDT icon to choose a "to asset". In this example we will go for HT(HECO):
7) Key in the amount you want to bridge or use the MAX label:
8) Now click the "Select the receive wallet" dropdown in the next field:
9) A pop up will appear in which you can select the HECO wallet on which you want to receive the assets:
10) Click the "Swap" button to start the bridge transaction:
11) An overview with the transaction details is shown, click "Confirm" if all is correct:
12) In the following screen, click the transaction under "Swap Record" to see the details:
13) If the bridging is not yet finished, the swap status will show "Exchanging":
Same status on the swap record screen:
14) If the bridging is finished, the swap status will show "Success":
It may take a while for the transaction to succeed. The bridging transaction took a total of 16 minutes in this example.
15) After the swap is successfully done, you can go back by using the "<" button on the top left:
16) Now, at the bottom of the app, select the "Assets" tab to see the bridged assets: