Comment on page
Bridge assets from ETH > Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
2) Click the "Connect Wallet" button to connect your wallet:
3) Connect you wallet using one of the methods below:
4) You will need to sign the connection of the wallet. Once thats done and the wallet is connected properly, the UI will look like this:
5) Now, choose the asset you want to bridge (1), key in the amount (2) if you want you can send some extra BNB along (3) to use as transaction fee on the destination chain. The destination address (4) is fixed, since this is your connected wallet address. If you've walked through these 4 points, click the "Next" button (5) to proceed the bridging.
6) You will now see a confirmation screen with the bridge transaction details, click "Confirm" to start the bridging of the assets:
7) You have succesfully bridged your assets to the Binance Smart Chain Network!
Read more about the Binance Bridge in the official Binance documentation: