CertiK is a decentralized smart contract platform powering Dapps. Additionally, it supports inter-chain communication and runs on the Certik Chain.
The system is primed for highly-specialized use cases. The protocol employs a PoS variation called delegated proof-of-stake (DPoS) and uses the Cosmos software development kit (SDK).
The CertiK Foundation has taken upon itself to restore the trust in distributed platforms by employing cutting-edge security technologies and techniques. A key milestone achieved by CertiK is the provision of provable trust in a decentralized platform. Apart from focusing on security, the network also addresses performance and token economics.
In this guide the steps will be explained on how to buy insurance for your $AUTO tokens using CertiK’s CertiKShield & DeepWallet. So make sure to have your CertiK DeepWallet set-up and configured and you have $CTK tokens (minimum of 50 $CTK) ready inside your DeepWallet to purchase the shield.
2) When logged in you will see the Portfolio page, navigate to the Shield page by clicking the “Shield” tab:
3) Scroll down to AUTO and click the “Get Protection” button:
4) Paste in your Binance Smart Chain wallet 0x in the blue field and key in the amount of $CTK tokens you want to use to buy the protection:
5) Next, you will see a confirmation screen with the protection details. Please note, the amount at “Total” is the total costs for the protection. Click the “Confirm” button to confirm the protection:
6) You have now successfully activated the CertiKShield for you $AUTO tokens: