Comment on page
(BobaBridge) Bridge assets from ETH > BOBA L2
In this tutorial we will learn how to move your assets into the BOBA L2 solution, using ETH, the native currency of this Layer 2 solution for the Ethereum Network.
Before getting started, make sure you have enough ETH in your Metamask wallet to approve and send transactions (we recommend 0.05 ETH). Also, make sure you configured your Metamask in order to be able to interact with BOBA L2 dApps.
2) Connect your Metamask wallet
3) Click on 'Wallet' on the navigation bar on the left
4) Click 'Bridge' next to the token you want to bridge to Boba
5) Choose 'Bridge' or 'Fast Bridge' - fast bridge is faster but charges 0.1% LP fee
6) Type in the amount you want to bridge
7) Approve your spend amount in Metamask. Don't edit the gas fees, your transaction might fail.
8) Approve the transaction in Metamask one more time. Don't edit the gas fees, your transaction might fail.