Bridge assets from Binance CEX to Fantom (FTM)
In this guide we will show you a way to bridge tokens from the Binance Centralized Exchange to the Fantom (FTM) chain using Binance withdraw system.
Before you start, make sure you have $FTM tokens to bridge over to your Fantom wallet, if you don't have your $FTM tokens yet, make sure to buy some in the trade section. Also make sure you configured your metamask in order to be able to interact with the Fantom (FTM) chain after sending the assets.
2) Choose the Fiat and Spot section of the wallet:
Fiat and Spot section in Binance wallet
3) Look up the $FTM token and click on "Withdraw".
4) Insert the destination address and select the FTM network:
Select the FTM chain
5) Key in the amount you want to withdraw to the Fantom (FTM) chain and click on "Withdraw":
6) After completing the security measures, you are able to see the transaction details by clicking on the transaction:
7) If the withdrawal is succesful you should see your assets at your wallet like the example below:
For information on how to add the Fantom (FTM) chain to Metamask, see: