Guide to bridge assets from Binance Smart Chain (BSC Network) to Polygon using the xPollinate bridge
For this guide we will make use of the xPollinate bridge (https://www.xpollinate.io/) to bridge assets from BSC → Polygon but all chains are applicable to this current HOW TO. At this time it is only possible to swap $ETH, $DAI, $USDT and $USDC at the xPollinate bridge, but fees are relatively low at Polygon (Matic Network) so a swap can be done easily afterwards.
1) Head over to xpollinate.io and connect your Metamask wallet to Binance Smart Chain (BSC), since this is the network we are bridging from and select Binance Smart Chain on the left side of the <> and Matic Mainnet (Polygon) at the right side:
2) Scroll down the website and check if there is enough liquidity at the destination chain, in this case the Matic Network (Polygon):
3) Select the asset you want to swap and click the “SWAP” button. In this case we go for $USDC. Make sure you have the asset in your BSC wallet ready to swap.
4) When clicking swap you will see a loading screen and have to sign an approval with your metamask. Afterwards this screen will appear:
5) Key in the amount of tokens you want to swap and click the “Swap button” to bridge the assets from the Binance Smart Chain Mainnet to the Matic (Polygon) Mainnet:
6) After clicking the Swap button, this screen will appear while your assets are transferring from the Binance Smart Chain Network to the Polygon (Matic) Network:
This step usually takes approximately less than 1 minute, it can take longer in case of a network congestion.
7) When the transfer is completed successfully, the following screen will appear where you can add the bridged asset to your Metamask in the Matic Mainnet (Polygon Network) by using the "Add .." button:
For information on how to add the Polygon (Matic Network) to Metamask, see: