1) Head over to TokenPocket's Discover tab & select HECO's AMM DEX – mDEX.
2) Select the relevant tokens to swap on mDEX (in this case, we're swapping USDT for some MDX tokens). If it's your first time interacting with the DEX, you will need to approve spending of USDT, afterwards, you can swap accordingly. (Remember that you need $HT Tokens for gas)
3) You'll receive a pop-up to confirm the details of your swap before being redirected to confirm your transaction within TokenPocket.
4) After swapping, click on the Pool tab and then the "Add Liquidity" button.
5) Key in the number of tokens you would like to supply as liquidity, scroll down and click on the "Supply" button.
6) You'll receive a breakdown of the LP tokens that you are supplying along with the relevant information. Scroll down & click on "Confirm Supply" once you've ready. Once you've supplied liquidity, you should see an equivalent amount of LP in your wallet. Click the < button and head over to Autofarm platform.
7) You should see your corresponding amount of LP tokens in the balance of the respective vault (in this case, the USDT-MDX LP Vault).
8) Select the amount of LP tokens you wish to deposit & click on the "Deposit" button to deposit the LP tokens into the vault. (If it's your first time interacting with that particular vault, you will need to approve spending of your tokens)
9) After depositing successfully, you should see your LP tokens reflected under the Deposit section alongside details such as the USD value of it and the % relative to the total value locked in the vault.
10) If at any point in time you wish to withdraw your LP tokens from the vault, simply click the "Withdraw" button.