If the Polygon vault of your choice needs liquidity provided at Comethswap (Steps A,B & C), read the following steps to help you with the process (Steps 1 - 9):
A) First up, head on over to our main page and connect your wallet to the Polygon network.
B) Open the vault of your choice and click on either the asset link(1) in the Vault details, or check the farm name (2):
C) In the case that the asset link (1) and the Create LP button redirects to
continue reading this HOW-TO. Otherwise, try one of our other HOW-TOs on providing liquidity on the Polygon network:
1) Head over to the Pool tab on Comethswap.
2) Click the “Add Liquidity” button:
3) Choose the assets you want to provide by clicking the different asset buttons:
4) In this example we will go for the pair $MATIC-$USDC. Key in the amount you want to provide as liquidity or click the “MAX” label next to one of the assets to select all:
5) If it’s your first time interacting with an asset on Comethswap, you have to approve the spending, in this example we have to approve both $MATIC and $USDC:
6) After approving the assets, the approve buttons will disappear and the “Supply” button will not be greyed out anymore. Click it to provide the liquidity:
7) You will see an confirmation screen with the details of the transaction, click the “Confirm Supply” button to confirm the transaction:
8) After successfully providing liquidity, the amount of LP tokens will be shown at the bottom of the screen:
9) You can now head over to the Autofarm homepage, select Polygon and deposit your LP tokens in the specific vault.